Sundown Audio

Audioque 1200d Mono Block 1 Ohm Stable

Forevrbumpn

Anyone have any experience with this amp? a friend of mine, has a diamond audio amp, and he bought it second hand, and there was no mounting hardware, so I had to get creative mounting it

1470rmsx1 @14.4 compared to that Diamond d6 1000.1 amp

Plus if this amp is as good as it may be, Iam getting a few for autorama this year (yes time again to get ready for the big show)

http://www.audioque.com/aq/AQamps.htm

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

guess no one has any experience with this amp, or even wants to chime in

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived