Sonic Electronix

hole in trunk (spare tire well blew out) will it affect the sound?

312145_10150342329884576_731654575_8449320_1432666733_n.jpg If this doesn't explain how to fix everything your not from the south...

I hope I can pull the sub box from the back seat to weld it from the top.. Might be a little hard from underneath.

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

kinetik 1200 (under the hood)

kinetik 2400 (dedicated to the sub)

Mids and highs coming soon!

A good welder will be able to do that easy.

And deadner isnt such a bad idea.

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.

only thing i got say. if thats what new cars are made out of i will stick with what i got. to me single 15 better than 2 12s just factor of box build. weld or fiberglass would work

also as far it getting louder just means sub not sealed off and it getting back pressure. like alot trunk people with subs firing front and port open there trunk when in lanes. it add me 2 dbs by doing this. than sealed it off and got 2 dbs back closed.

personal best for 2012 new best

148.4 at 50 hrz on 2500 watts clamped with 2 dd3515 on audiobahn a5000spl

133.3 extreme score

2 dd3515 2004 model dual 2s

audiobahn a5000spl amp wired at .5 ohm daily

q power ofc zero gauge wire.

4 batteries in trunk

100_1430-1-1.jpg

Take out the box, and have someone that knows how to weld stitch that back up. Should be a piece of cake for anyone half assed knowledgeable about welding.... after welded, might not hurt to coat the seams with some automotive seam sealer and whack it with some paint or under coating to keep it from rusting out. No biggie.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived