what aqsub said. sa's are pretty tough, but 12k to 4 might be a little much. i know a guy running 8 of them, and he is running two 3500's to them. maybe start with one 3500, and then once you upgrade subs, add another 3500, or then go with a 12k.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

what aqsub said. sa's are pretty tough, but 12k to 4 might be a little much. i know a guy running 8 of them, and he is running two 3500's to them. maybe start with one 3500, and then once you upgrade subs, add another 3500, or then go with a 12k.

took the words right outta my mouth..its better to start smaller and work your way up

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

wiring down to 1ohm would be your best option for getting the most power. 3500@1ohm/4=875, which would be about perfect for your first build, even though the sa's are a tad underrated.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Do you have the subs already? If not get them to where you can run one ohm, Redbaron has some 4500s for 900 shipped i believe, You will be satisfied with this system for sure. But make sure you get the amp scoped or use a DD1, With that power + clipping is not a good combo..

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

Archived