YAMAHA FZR waverunner build****

Looks fun so how fast does that bitch go? I bet it fucking screams lol. The real question is will you be able to hear the music over the engine?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Looks real good, I wanna see how they look color matched (i'm leaning towards balck?). Flush mount on those speakers would have looked better in my opinion, or even recessed into it a little bit, help keep the elements off them.

Looks real good, I wanna see how they look color matched (i'm leaning towards balck?). Flush mount on those speakers would have looked better in my opinion, or even recessed into it a little bit, help keep the elements off them.

Looks fun so how fast does that bitch go? I bet it fucking screams lol. The real question is will you be able to hear the music over the engine?

director-thanks a lot! i considered flush mounting them, but i didnt think it would look good cuz of the shape of the speakers themselves. but they are marine speakers and this thing is garage kept, so the elements shouldnt be too much of an issue.

baller- it gets up to just about 80...and takes what seems like no time to get there lol. the jet skii is always the loudest thing on the water when we go out...but the speakers are also SUPER loud and clear.

tuned in, looks like a good build! :popcorn:

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

tuned in, looks like a good build! :popcorn:

pretty cool man i like it

thankyou guys! i need to go find some more time to finish up this build!

Archived