evermaxx Posted February 9, 2012 Report Posted February 9, 2012 Alright, so I have a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherrokee. My friend also has one, we upgraded his speakers but running on stock headunit power. The back called for 6 1/2 but when we put them in, they didn't screw in factory holes so we had to drill a new hole. So, is that correct for that size? Also, I'm looking to upgrade my speakers front for now, or maybe both. Depending on what you all say. It will be powered off a MB Quart 125.4 or Infinity 7541a. There is factory tweeters that I plan on replacing if I go with a component set. So what should I upgrade them with? Thanks ahead of times. Oh, and budget is about ~100 per set. But, wouldn't like to go over that. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
412 CVX Posted February 9, 2012 Report Posted February 9, 2012 as long as it fit in the hole right with no gaps, i'd say your fine. can't help on the speaker choice though Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
IBleedMusick Posted February 9, 2012 Report Posted February 9, 2012 For $100 I would go with these http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_18207_Rockford-Fosgate-P1652-S.html RF P1652 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
412 CVX Posted February 9, 2012 Report Posted February 9, 2012 megusta mucho.... unless they don't come with crossovers... then J'aime en peut... Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
evermaxx Posted February 9, 2012 Author Report Posted February 9, 2012 For $100 I would go with these http://www.sonicelec...te-P1652-S.html RF P1652 Am I missing something, or no crossover with those? Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
IBleedMusick Posted February 10, 2012 Report Posted February 10, 2012 Yes sir it does does come with it says it on the bottom 2 midwoofers 2 tweeters and 2 crossover networks 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
evermaxx Posted February 10, 2012 Author Report Posted February 10, 2012 Any more seggestions? Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.