(REBUILD) 10 sundown e-10's from 2 AQ 18s Walled

i think its time for a retry. right idea................kinda. wrong execution for sure.

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

he's hardcore that's why....and in the pics it looks like there's a big gap around the sub when it's mounted? Get that sealed up lol

x3 , take your time when making the cuts , i had to hit mine with a sander over like 10 times till it fit just right.

2 fi btl 18s on 2 crescendo 3500s walled in a 2dr 2000 alero build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141663-2-walled-btls-18-on-7k-in-a-2000-2dr-alero/

when i did this it was the first time i had ever used power tools and even attempt to build something so i know its not the best. I jus recently got a new job so ive been buying new tools like a route, circle jig, dremel, a new drill and saw so ill have some decent tools to work with and do it right eventually. I live and learn so yea lol and suggestions would be appreciated?

2000 stratus10 SunDown E-10s

Singer 250amp Alt

Xs Power D975Concept c2400All 0 gauge wire10 6 1/2's in Rear Doors

when i did this it was the first time i had ever used power tools and even attempt to build something so i know its not the best. I jus recently got a new job so ive been buying new tools like a route, circle jig, dremel, a new drill and saw so ill have some decent tools to work with and do it right eventually. I live and learn so yea lol and suggestions would be appreciated?

My suggestion is not to jump into the dead center of the atlantic ocean on your first swimming lesson.

a jigsaw will get the job done for circles theres world champs that dont even own routers. check out my build i built everything with just a drill , table saw , jigsaw, and a sander.

just take your time and make sure the design is good and the wall is solid. patients is key.

o and i only built one box before my wall.

i suggest you just do a ton of research and look at every wall build log you can. seems like you had it going good till the baffle and then the whole build started going a little sour.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141663-2-walled-btls-18-on-7k-in-a-2000-2dr-alero/

did you do the math on the box or not. like with tuning and all displacements? im not hating im helping

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Well earlier today i put the threaded rod in from front to back and the box it solid now its jus got that little gap by that one sub amd its only on the top layer of the baffle . Ill take some pics but idk how to fix that gap without redoing the whole baffle?

Singer 250amp Alt

Well earlier today i put the threaded rod in from front to back and the box it solid now its jus got that little gap by that one sub amd its only on the top layer of the baffle . Ill take some pics but idk how to fix that gap without redoing the whole baffle?

add another layer to it

Do you think i could take the bodyfiller that has the fiberglass in it and maybe fill the gap and sand it down untill its rounded and smooth then put the sub back in?

Singer 250amp Alt

Archived