Clean little Toyota!!!

Other than the wiring, looks like you have a great starting place!!

Any new parts you need for your toy, (valves, line, fittings, rollpan, etc) SMD members get special pricing :)

Also, any questions on installation, I'm here to help!

Thanks ive actually been looking threw your site for tailgate skins rollpan and the 4runner front end! I own a shop we currently deal with Low ride Depot and Thorbros but neither of them have many yota parts so im sure ill be in contact with u guys soon!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

• 2 months later...

been working on this thing slowly! I bought a brand new bag kit... im a dealer of all the top retailers so i got everything mad cheap =D I also started doing a brushed affect on my chrome and also doing a ipad in my dash along with my air gauges =D

xd740m.jpg

2pt2jux.jpg

jt5iu1.jpg

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

Wow donellk, that is my old truck, I was the one that bagged it and did the mods originally back in 99, man this brings back memories, I sold it in 2005 and lost track of it a long time ago, I was the one who mixed up that crazy green, back then it had a full custom leather interior with flames in the seats and door panels and a system in the back ext cab with 2-15's, 4-10's, and a bunch of mids and highs, those were the dayz! Great to see her with someone who will give her the attention she deserves, it looks like she has been through hell and back but she will roll tall again! Thanks,Brian.... Some pics from Blood Drag 03 and Farm Fest 04

phoca_thumb_l_dscf0086.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_dsc00532.jpg

If it ain't broke, I haven't messed with it yet!

Wow donellk, that is my old truck, I was the one that bagged it and did the mods originally back in 99, man this brings back memories, I sold it in 2005 and lost track of it a long time ago, I was the one who mixed up that crazy green, back then it had a full custom leather interior with flames in the seats and door panels and a system in the back ext cab with 2-15's, 4-10's, and a bunch of mids and highs, those were the dayz! Great to see her with someone who will give her the attention she deserves, it looks like she has been through hell and back but she will roll tall again! Thanks,Brian.... Some pics from Blood Drag 03 and Farm Fest 04

phoca_thumb_l_dscf0086.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_dsc00532.jpg

Damn thats crazy bro lol! Do you have facebook?

This thing has definitely been threw hell but its coming back strong Im not sure if your into the show scene anymore but it'll definitely be around!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

Some updates on this thing!

Got all the bag stuff together minus the new tanks!

2lw7wxd.jpg

zna6md.jpg

wvsk68.jpg

Everything is in waiting on the new tank and some train horns!

We went out thursday after i finished all the new bag parts and the sub frame and lower control arm ears decided they had enough!

eupz69.jpg

2jbjns1.jpg

It got fixed today and I pick it up at 4! Were going strong on the interior and front end the next couple month! Were trying to get ready for slam fest =D

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

Hey donellk, no too old skool for facebook LOL!, I don't get to many shows these days, I'm into the old stuff now, I've got a 1965 Riviera I've been working on for about 5 years now, it's coming along. I want to try to get up to Slamfest with it this year, the Mini Madness crew are good friends of mine from back in the day, so hopefully I will run into you, sucks about the front but it was bound to happen with years of draggin' , glad it's fixed now get to work!! Ha-Ha.....

If it ain't broke, I haven't messed with it yet!

DO you have any more pictures of the rear link setup?

From one of your pictures, it looks like you have a suicide link.... Is this true?

34ozfif.jpg

Thats the only other image i have of the rear setup right now... It is a reverse 4link

Hey donellk, no too old skool for facebook LOL!, I don't get to many shows these days, I'm into the old stuff now, I've got a 1965 Riviera I've been working on for about 5 years now, it's coming along. I want to try to get up to Slamfest with it this year, the Mini Madness crew are good friends of mine from back in the day, so hopefully I will run into you, sucks about the front but it was bound to happen with years of draggin' , glad it's fixed now get to work!! Ha-Ha.....

Tru Tru! My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/donell.knight.31 or you can find me by my shops fb facebook.com/xtremeaudio321! Im already set on slamfest I dont know if all the stuff i planed will be done but ikno she'll have a new front end and hopefully ill have a lot of the interior how i want it! I knew the front needed to be done so wasnt to big of a issue only thing that really sucked was not having it for 3 days over the weekend to lol! Things are coming a long tho not to much time to work on it between school and work but im making progress!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

Yea, that is a suicide link "reverse" link.

They are called suicide links because of how unsafe they can be.

Plus they are really hard on your frame/welds/tabs/ etc.

I mean, hey, if the links has been working fine for this long, Congrats!! But if you ever plan on redoing it, i would go a different route.

Archived