New Mids And Highs

gawd damn dude, goin all show???

that is a NO JOKE sound, I mean video, I mean, well, audio/video system in there

maybe encase the plasma just in case them Level 5 18s start damaging the screen, well more than likely the main boards inside the tv... I work right now at a in home drop of service unit, and you would be amazed how easily those main circuit boards are damaged

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

that is a NO JOKE sound, I mean video, I mean, well, audio/video system in there

maybe encase the plasma just in case them Level 5 18s start damaging the screen, well more than likely the main boards inside the tv... I work right now at a in home drop of service unit, and you would be amazed how easily those main circuit boards are damaged

AH HA thats why i went with an lcd and the way im going to have it anged it should be alright ..........i hope

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Not to memtion me bagging the truck me adding 2 more 17 inch tvs me getting new rims gull wing doors a paint job and thats just all i can remember off the top of my head ....................theres more

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Guest Nismofreak
Not to memtion me bagging the truck me adding 2 more 17 inch tvs me getting new rims gull wing doors a paint job and thats just all i can remember off the top of my head ....................theres more

how the hell you get money for this lol!!!! :blink:

how the hell you get money for this lol!!!! :blink:

VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY SLOWLY ah ha ha ha ha

somebody got some deep pockets lol.im going tomorrow to ask about a loan to help kick start things :rolleyes:

Naw never that ha ha ha if i had real deep pockets id have my whole truck done by The man the legdend Steve until that day ...............