skittlesRgood Posted February 14, 2012 Report Posted February 14, 2012 Pro audio suppose to sound better and take more power iirc. lol not a chance. pro audio is made to get loud. they are not made for sound quality. im very sure the PA speakers you get will get louder than your rainbows but they shouldnt sound as good. overall your almost trading a $35 speaker for a $35 speaker. so i wouldnt expect much. if you just piece together speakers you'll need to look into crossovers. using a passive crossover thats made for a different speaker is like having your subs in the wrong box. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
nascarguy301 Posted February 14, 2012 Report Posted February 14, 2012 I prefer the Seleniums. SUPER loud. Havent heard the Crescendo mids, so I wouldn't know. Bose = Buy other sound equipment. i love the rattle it's the best part! i need louder cheap amp any ideas?
Goblenator Posted March 25, 2012 Report Posted March 25, 2012 The American Bass VFL's have great lower midbass range but not so good upper range.
ham4864 Posted March 26, 2012 Report Posted March 26, 2012 2009 bmw 5 series Head Unit Stock Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4 Processor- Audiocontrol LC6
Kiean123 Posted March 27, 2012 Report Posted March 27, 2012 Try some image dynamics wooohoo! -Acura RL 2005. Blue. -Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only -(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils -Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz -Audioque 1200D amplifier A tribe called quest... ftw
IBleedMusick Posted March 27, 2012 Report Posted March 27, 2012 I have seleniums in my doors now, I was planning to do the CA's because of their look and because I like the sound better on the CA's in general. In places where my Seleniums got muddy the CA's sound clean (tried and tested). However, as of late I have been focusing on my rebuild and since I am going for more SQ I have giving thought into going to a 3 way comp set just waiting for Ray to get back to me on some recommendations of where I should start looking. The problem with pro audio is it takes a lot of tuning and eq'ing to get them to sound good. I literally spent an hour playing different songs from different genre's I like to get it just right and bring the harshness out of the super tweets. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.