Silverado single cab, iPad 2 in the dash coming soon, DC 270 amp, custom AQ2200, Custom Sundown Nightshade 15"

Great platform to start man. But how can you afford to do all that stuff to your truck and go to college ? if you don't mind me asking

thanks I appreciate it.. I thought I mentioned it above but I guess I didn't, God blessed me with a pretty big body and some natural talent, I was fortunate enought to be offered a full ride scholarship to East Central University in Oklahoma, its a fairly large Division II school.. well, before i got offered that, i applied for FAFSA, aka Student Federal Aid and since I have a single mom and she dosent make all that much money I qualified for a full pell grant which comes out to about $5500 a year that I dont have to pay back.. I'll save some but I figure since I dont have to worry about college why not have a sick whip while im in it.. but if youre thinking anything drug related, thats not me... Wasn't raised like that, I paid for this truck working last summer in a 110 degree warehouse pulling parts 11 hours a day 5 hours a week. I made $10 a hour so i made about 500 a week lol.. thats what paid for this truck and what will pay for the motor to get wired back up, the system I already had. waiting for my next car i bought it after i sold my car.. I also have a job that will fund the insurance and gas, along with mods I do to the truck until I leave for college in August.

Nice truck man. I like everything you've done and are going to do to it. 24's is what I like to hear.

yes sir! might be receiving some PM's for me soon with questions about BD's :drink40:

Looking to body that? It's a lot of work man, but yeah hit me up. :drinks:

attention to the now bolded word, but maybe.. Ive just got the modding itch, and its a bad one..

Dont think Ive really been clear on what my exact intentions are with my whole set up, heres a run down..

System plans

HU: iPad as source, will run from the dock connector, either to the aux input on the Kenwood Exceleon x994 or the Clarion EQS 746, will be making a custom center console, very temp one until I get the truck converted to an auto.. but it will consist of holding the head unit and a dock for my iphone/ipod touch/ipod, that will be ran to the usb so i can have direct control of the iphone through the head unit.. but whenever it gets converted to an auto trans I will be rebuilding the center console, it will then house the HVAC controls, the Kenwood, the EQ, the dock for the iphone will be flush mounted, it will have my bass knob flushed in along with cup holders, a hidden drawer, (shhh), flush mounted volt meter also.. and a Chevy Bowtie to keep things classy(;

Front Stage will consist of, a set of JL Audio C2 6.5 comps and a set 5.25 comps, thinking about using my alpine type x 5" as midbasses in the kick panels maybe?

the doors will consist of glassed door pods and probably be painted or wrapped in suede..

The subs I have chosen are 2 15" Level 4 Dual 1s :twirl: They will probably be in a 4th order box im guessing, still not sure but will take suggestions? alll i know is itll be big enough for me to live in and itll be tuned to 32 hz for a nice daily vision blurrrerrr

The amps i have chosen are the AQ2200D, and running the mids and highs will be a Jl 360 watt 4 channel.. Im looking for a AQ 90x4 though so I can have matching amps.. would love to trade mine for it, its still new, wrapped in plastic.. PM me if you have one

Wire is DB link 0 gauge, will be doing the BIG 3 for sure, possibly a HO ALT if needed, but I doubt it, Ive got two pretty decent sized Datasafe batts and a Optima Yellow top for under the hood, should be enough.. RCA's are JL Audio, nicest ones they had.. were very esspensive.

ALL of that has been purchased, its all sitting in my room torturing me daily.. what I still need is Deadener and a couple fuse blocks and fuses, thats about it.

so excited!! :popcorn:

Archived