Bass4Lyfe Posted December 7, 2007 Report Posted December 7, 2007 Hey guys ... anyone know what volume your iPod should be while connect via accessory cable to your aftermarket h/u? In my current (factory) head unit I'm just using the tape deck thing until I get my new car and goodies for it ... I have to keep iPod volume to under 1/2 so tthat my speakers dont "crack" or "clip." Wondering if this matters or if the volume is disabled (on the iPod) when connected to the h/u Thanks Matthew ~Matthew 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6 3L (1) ScyTek Astra 4000RS-2W-1 2-Way Remote Start Alarm with Shock and Proximity (1) 20% Tint All Around (Gately Audio) (1) 250 Amperage HO Alternator (1) Big 3 Done In 1/0 (2) Kinetik HC2400 Power Cell (1) Alpine IVA-D106 Receiver (1) Peripheral Video Bypass Device (4) Alpine SPS-17C2 Speakers (1) Alpine KCE-422i iPod Control Interface (4) Sheets Dynamat Extreme; for speakers (1) 10 Square Feet Hushmat (Trunk & Rear Deck) (4) DC Audio Level 4 15" D2 Subwoofer w/ Level 5 Coils (1) Wall Built By David, Tuned to 32 Hz (1) Rockford Fosgate T40001bd Amplifier (1) Stinger 1/0 Wiring (2 runs of + 2 runs of -) (1) Stinger Volt Meter
may03LT Posted December 7, 2007 Report Posted December 7, 2007 When I use my ipod with my aftermarket receiver, the ipod volume and eq are 'disabled' when using the cable.
reinke Posted December 7, 2007 Report Posted December 7, 2007 When I use my ipod with my aftermarket receiver, the ipod volume and eq are 'disabled' when using the cable. correct ----reference's---- meade916
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 7, 2007 Report Posted December 7, 2007 When I use my ipod with my aftermarket receiver, the ipod volume and eq are 'disabled' when using the cable. since he is using a tape deck volume should be at about 75% no further. but if you ever to get a deck that uses the ipod dock connection(lineout) then volumes and eqs are disabled.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.