Jump to content

Just Something New To Kill Time...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just a little something new.

I am working on test enclosures for the

new Emphaser Speakers at the moment.

So I do some 3D Plannings from time to time.

Most in the wintertime, where the work outside

is not so comfortable.

http://www.dbdrag.de/~oki/neo15compbpg.wmv

But I have to build it in real also, of course.

As well as a Ported one.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just that you see that I am not sitting here

and pulling boogers out of my nose :)

Üüüühh!!!

Michael tongue.gif

www.SQPL.de Rulez!

Posted

This is 3D Studio MAX.

Just Release 2.5 (from 1999).

BUT: I BOUGHT it ! No Copy !

Thats why I use it still. The original.

I see no need for upgrading it for much money,

due to the fact, that I am still scratched the surface

of the programme. It can do soo much more,

but I have no time to discover it...

Maybe I put in some 3D pictures from the past and now...

Üüüühh!!!

Michael tongue.gif

www.SQPL.de Rulez!

Posted

Wow thats a kickass program

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

wat can't u do oki, honestly, ughhh i'm jealous now <_<

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Posted

Wow thats a kickass program

Well, the best programm is useless when you

cannot use it... As formyself I must confess,

I may be able to use 2% of its capabilities.

You can see a lot of effects in Hollywood movies

what are done with 3D Studio.

For example the rockets in True Lies...

So I am far away from that, but it is ok to

do my thingies...

Üüüühh!!!

Michael tongue.gif

www.SQPL.de Rulez!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 605 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...