2007 dodge charger Sundown, hifonics, Kenwood build

Well I've been meaning to make my build thread for a while now but anyways I gotta 2007 Dodge charger which had a VERY entry level system consisting of a Kenwood KDC-Mp245 headunit, 2 kicker cvrs in a prefab box, and a 1500.1 crunch amp :bad: on stock electrical.....Well I sold all of that and my new build is going to be the following.

- (2) SA-12 d4s

- (1) Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D (Should have it in like a week or two)

- 1/0 gauge wire freakin everywhere (big 3, amp, etc.)

- (1) HC-2000 (not purchased yet) on a 200 amp relay with the stock battery until I can afford another HC-2000

- (1) Kenwood KVT-512 flip out h/u (installed)

- Still finishing my box for the SA's I ran into a few problems as some of you who saw my thread for that noticed LOL

-Working on custom amp rack and puttin a plexiglass window in the trunk floor to see the amp below

Heres some pics of what I had before and what I've have so far for the new build!

Old Setup

5978baf6.jpg

bf091941.jpg

The New Build!

Don't mind the 11V reading on the voltmeter my car was off and the meter was faulty I got it replaced

ee43f88a.jpg

370bcfb0.jpg

dab0cbf3.jpg

633ca299.jpg

d629eceb.jpg

Lexan trunk floor window finished! Not sure how much I'm happy with hows its secured, I used velcro on the rim it sits on..May need to tweak it depending on how much it vibrates when the subs are in but wel see! The amp rack underneath isn't carpeted yet so thats why you see MDF and yes that is electrical tape on the lexan haha I wanted to see what the border would look like..

57f01ca5.jpg

6350a784.jpg

a5076ca1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived