LoudBimmer

Things that make you happy/smile

Finally got myself a new van for audio project, and a new table saw with a few other bits and pieces.

Took the young bloke to see the Bumblebee movie.. gotta say it was pretty good and he is pumped. Good night

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

My wife was induced this week, a few weeks earlier than the due date, with no luck for two days, so the did a C-section at the end of the second day and now we have our first born, a beautiful and healthy babygirl. 

20190111_235005.thumb.jpg.e992b691f5942be2588eead1396d8c0b.jpg

The two dogs are still young and energetic puppies, so they're extremely curious and loving and stick their noses everywhere, but they've been very well behaved since we came home today, which is a relief because they're usually wild and want to do nothing but play.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Congrats, man

Brings back memories of when my daughter was a newborn, my dog would literally snuggle with her and they would just lay there for hours.

Only time he was calm, otherwise hes bat shit crazy, they are still strongly attached, dude is sad all day when shes act school.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

https://komonews.com/news/local/father-of-special-needs-girl-overwhelmed-by-generosity-of-strangers

trip down memory lane. Was just sharing this with a friend of mine 

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.