Quick Opinionated Question

pretty much it's like this, the bigger the alt, the less idle power you have, but yet you have more idle power than a stock alternator. now when you start putting in all those batteries and big amps it takes a toll on your alt at idle but that's if you care any about idle. as for me i'm a parking lot banger to i can use the idle power.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Man decisions decisions...I'll probably just change all wiring (big 3) and perhaps a nice battery. If that doesn't work than I'll get a bigger alt. Will a bigger alt but not a h/o one built by say dom help perhaps and not affect the idle power? If I do the big 3 and battery what battery is best suited for this? Lastly I won't be doing competitions or anything just a little bass to be heard inside of the vehicle and thats about it I won't be pounding away making the car rattle or anything just a little surround bass I guess you could say...