I read the book along time ago back in High School my Librarian friend recommended and when I heard they made a movie you best believe I saw it 1st day. The movie let you see things the book could not, and their was alot of suspense, and never a dull moment, always action, and for a PG-13 movie their was good violence but nothing a little kid wouldn't be afraid of. I forgot everything about the book, but as the movie unrolled I remembered every scene in the book, and it all came back to me like it was yesterday. If you love action, suspense, betrayal, and fantasy, go see this movie.

I rate this movie 10 out of 10.

Twigz

Oh Yeah, before I forget their is a SEQUEL to the movie, and they cut the ending perfectly no spoilers or nothing, and it makes you impatient for the next one.

more to add, if you love harry potter, this movie beats harry potter hands down, and i'm a big harry potter fan, and also if ur kids love animals, they'll love this movie.

I hope this will inspire some of you check the movie out, but it cost me almost $10.00 for one ticket? wtf is up wif that? I remember back in the day it was like $4.95.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I remember reading the book wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy back in 4th grade, so I don't recall all the details but I'm definitely planning on seeing the movie once I get some time off :)

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

I remember reading the book wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy back in 4th grade, so I don't recall all the details but I'm definitely planning on seeing the movie once I get some time off :)

once you see the movie, everything will come back to you just like it was yesterday. I haven't re-read the book and just watching the movie, i just remembered everything. their was nothing that I can think of that was cut out, or added in. for a book turned into a movie, this is by far the best fantasy movie i've had the pleasure to see.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

my son wants to go see this movie.is it real bloody?i may take him.

no, it's not bloody at all, mayb alittle like cuts and stuff they get from getting decked by a gun, or punched, but nothing like omg *puke*.

when anyone dies, well ull just have to watch to find out.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19