Second Skin Audio

sundown 8" ?

Well i bought me a new truck and i want to add a little bass in it. So i was thinking 1 sundown 8". What are some other 8" subs that are from 400-800 rms that would be good sound quality and a good price?

Setup:

Headunit: 7" indash screen

Sub: fi bl 12

Amp: Audioque 1200D

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

Yea the Sundowns are good. What truck do u have and whats your budget? Why not 10's or 12's bro? They will take up a lil more space and will get louder, deeper, and lower!

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

well first off i wasnt starting a vs thread sundown is the only company i could think of that makes a good 8". I wouldnt mine a 10" either i would like to stick with a single sub as i have in my other truck. The truck is a 2000 f250 powerstroke single cab. My budget is about 200 for sub

Setup:

Headunit: 7" indash screen

Sub: fi bl 12

Amp: Audioque 1200D

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

DC, Cadence, DD, Dayton, Tang Band. Probably more.. But I'd still go with the SA... Not sure if the SA-8 v2 is out yet, but if not, I'd wait for that.

Yea the Sundowns are good. What truck do u have and whats your budget? Why not 10's or 12's bro? They will take up a lil more space and will get louder, deeper, and lower!

Not quite.

Edited by LZTYBRN

well first off i wasnt starting a vs thread sundown is the only company i could think of that makes a good 8". I wouldnt mine a 10" either i would like to stick with a single sub as i have in my other truck. The truck is a 2000 f250 powerstroke single cab. My budget is about 200 for sub

http://www.soundsolu...Sub-Woofer.html

http://www.soundsolu...-Subwoofer.html

http://www.ddaudio.c...000-series.aspx

I would go with the DD or Skar. Skar looks more beefy but DD makes excellent shit

"Hope U Like"

Edited by STL

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Try the new 8's from Skar Audio!! They look beast

92 Honda Prelude SI H23a3

HU: Alpine CDA-105

Front Stage: DB Drive PT6.0 6.5"

Rear Stage: Junk pioneers (Not sure what im wanting to do in the trunk, waiting)

Speaker Amp: DB Drive A4 4200

Sub Amp: MB Quart DSC1500.1

Subs: 2 12" MB Quart Premiums

Box: Slot port tuned to ~34hz

Wiring: Kicker Ultraflex 0awg and Big 3

Alt: Stock (saving for a 200amp Excessive Amperage)

Batteries: Optima Yellow Top and Stinger SPV44

Extra Equipment:

Two Rockford Fosgate T2 12's (Recones in future)

Kicker ZX1000.1

home_mbquart.jpg

Selling: