Our shop in RIDES (67 Caddy ) pics included bagged on 4's, lots of glass

I liked all of them and as for the Camaro being a muscle car built for speed. It's no point its two heavy and underpowered. So I would say make it look unique.

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

Never been a fan of cars being lifted to fit wheels, I like em tucked like the caddy. The wheels on the roe a sick as fuck though. If it tucked them, that would be insane! The caddy is amazing, clean, smooth, tucked and well shit, I dunno what else to say. The impala's engine is hot

its far from hate lol.. i just dont know why people put rims so big they cannot turn or drive normally.. or just take away from what the car is cars that are supposed to go fast need to go fast...buy performance parts for them..not 30" tires and 50 screens and all that.. the caddy was nice bc thats a cruise car

Its a cadillac, your fighting the wrong fight.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Congrats.

I like the Camero, just not that specific Dub Floater rim. And I'd probably get a rim two inches smaller on that car, also.

But my favorite was the Lac.

mine too ;)

nice cars gay rims

idk why people put 30s n crap onm a fuckn muscle car.. congrats you now have to ride 35mph everywhere and dodge EVERY pothole you see

You honestly think he has to drive this thing anywhere? Take your hate, and make a better car, ya know, if you can.

its far from hate lol.. i just dont know why people put rims so big they cannot turn or drive normally.. or just take away from what the car is

cars that are supposed to go fast need to go fast...buy performance parts for them..not 30" tires and 50 screens and all that..

the caddy was nice bc thats a cruise car

the caddy drives like a dream busting u turns and all

it is so much more , it garners a good deal of respect from the old guard and some props from the new school guys as well.

sweet!! y'all need to come to the Unite show - April 21-22 in Lakeland

http://hotridesmag.ning.com/ for info

will be tore down getting a custom built LS2 (which my shop is doing as well )

That's cool to see pics of pics, but where are pics of The actual car/work.

well srry i just joined here and didn;t want to go through the rigamoro of putting together a build log..... should but i wouldn't know where to start this c

ar has been such a progressivly evolving build .. with even more on the way

the camaro may be hated by 95% of us but last i checked we where still the 99% not in a magazine feature.

caddy is sick! impala is sick! camaro not so much. all of them however i can respect the audio on the same level.

NEUMAN

it was not built for spl but still get down (upper 38's)

Never been a fan of cars being lifted to fit wheels, I like em tucked like the caddy. The wheels on the roe a sick as fuck though. If it tucked them, that would be insane! The caddy is amazing, clean, smooth, tucked and well shit, I dunno what else to say. The impala's engine is hot

that is presicely the reaction we go for :bananaDance: