Second Skin Audio

My Box is coming along PICS UP NOW!!!!!

seriousgary

that box will destruct itsself very shortly.. single layer box regardless of wood type.. single layer aint gonn ahold two 15s and all that power.. also any upgraded alt or alts?

also i spit my water all over my laptop when i seen your car.. it literally made me laugh that hard..

nice equipment for sure.. iffy box and for sure wack color scheme or whatever you wanna call that

Nice box bro. Post pics of the subs. I wanna c those beast!! :popcorn:

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

ok im gonna post some pics of the subs

Coolio!

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Coolio!

Double Post sorry.

Archived