Good midbass drivers? Anyone?

I'm very familiar with your set up. I'm 20, my dad has a 2002 chevy HD 2500... as you may know gmc and chevy designs are almost exactly the same every year. The 6.5's should drop right in, and they are only 25$ each speaker plus shipping... unless you get 4 at the same time then its free shipping. However i would greatly recommend an amp on them as they are 150rms for the 6.5's. And a aftermarket head unit with 22rms per channel won't let them shine.

forgot to mention his 2500 has a system in it but he put it in when i was 14 so i wasn't as involved in car audio. He went to the local JL shop and got 6.5's in the front, and 5.5's in the back, with silk tweets all factory direct bolt in's with a 70 rms x 4 channel on them with 2 10's in a sealed box behind the seat. (4 door) But if i was to re do his system i would deff go crescendo for the price and that they are prob much louder then his JL's.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

I'm very familiar with your set up. I'm 20, my dad has a 2002 chevy HD 2500... as you may know gmc and chevy designs are almost exactly the same every year. The 6.5's should drop right in, and they are only 25$ each speaker plus shipping... unless you get 4 at the same time then its free shipping. However i would greatly recommend an amp on them as they are 150rms for the 6.5's. And a aftermarket head unit with 22rms per channel won't let them shine.

I AM amped....I was running a two channel Fosgate amp on the front components and rears but had no fade obviously. I got rid of the 2 channel in favor of a Fosgate T400-4. I also know that 6.5s will drop right in. This isn't my first system in this truck. I am looking to replace the aftermarket speaker I've previously installed.

look at parts express.com and get something good. look at dayton and tang band. those are two brands i like a lot. and they are not PA speakers.

Thanks man. I've never thought about Tang Band, but I know that Ray has talked good things about them. I'll have to look into them. maybe I could pick up two Daytons and 2 Tang Bands and do a comparo. I really am NOT interested in making a Pro Audio system. Seems like a pain in the arse...Thanks again for the suggestion, I'll let you know what I decide on. :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.