IBleedMusick Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 Well damn looks like I need to hit up Bryan, I just got my quotes from Navid for some other items but I want to see how much these run and what the power looks like damn they sexy. If they are stronger than the XST2's I am sold need to send my guy an email right now and get pricing right away. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
OldsBoomer Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 Shipping date is........................................................... 29th of................. March Suburban Coming Soon
IBleedMusick Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 Shipping date is........................................................... 29th of................. March Specs??? Price??? 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
OldsBoomer Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 Shipping date is........................................................... 29th of................. March Specs??? Price??? Ill hit you up with those after Navid releases them.... I wait for the man first Suburban Coming Soon
IBleedMusick Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 Shipping date is........................................................... 29th of................. March Specs??? Price??? Ill hit you up with those after Navid releases them.... I wait for the man first LOL good point if he didn't take a billion years to respond I would have hit him up already lol but hes a busy man so I usually wait for a dealer to tell me what the deal is. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.