on a low budget... :/ ik the box is to small still got alot of work to do with the system....im just in the middle of seeing if i get my mom Mercury Mariner that the only reason why the system is how it is.........no matter the Fi BTL 18 is LOUD AS HECK!!!!

Lets be positive guys its my first "REAL" subwoofer Kicker L7's dont count ;)

BUT HERES A COUPLE VIDEO!!!

2007 JEEP COMPASSDC LEVEL 4 18"AUDIOQUE AQ 2000.1ELEMENTAL DESIGN NINE.4

:bow28:

How small is that box? Seems like barely any vehicle flex at all especially for an 18, I didn't notice if you had any deadener in there or anything either. Reason I say this is because I've got a Cavalier as well and my rear deck flexes just as much (I'm sealed from the trunk though) but I can also get decent seat flex and just noticeable steering wheel flex. Was looking for some flex from your car but didn't notice any =/

EDIT: Forgot to ask if you've metered it yet either, but still looks pretty loud man!

Edited by iChrisTucker
ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

and i actually have aloooot of flex just my camera on my galaxy s2 has a hard time picking it all up im sorry man...im trying to get a new camera

no i have not had it metered either theres no where to do it around here

Edited by AAAudio710

"too small of a sealed box" ? uhh.. that thing only needs like 2.5-3 cubes sealed. and can function in 5 cubes ported.. just saying.

well im just going by what Fi said this is the (2008) series its not recommended to be in a sealed box

How small is that box? Seems like barely any vehicle flex at all especially for an 18, I didn't notice if you had any deadener in there or anything either. Reason I say this is because I've got a Cavalier as well and my rear deck flexes just as much (I'm sealed from the trunk though) but I can also get decent seat flex and just noticeable steering wheel flex. Was looking for some flex from your car but didn't notice any =/

EDIT: Forgot to ask if you've metered it yet either, but still looks pretty loud man!

and i actually have aloooot of flex just my camera on my galaxy s2 has a hard time picking it all up im sorry man...im trying to get a new camera

no i have not had it metered either theres no where to do it around here