Sonic Electronix

I'm so sick of hearing about everyone talking about how "Kicker is the best" and "Kicker will beat any other brand"! A kid asked my girlfriend what my system was and she told him and his response was "Why don't you have the Kicker Solo X 18's and the Warhorse? The Warhorse isn't cheap and it can beat 10 of your RD D9 amps, they're not as good as kicker bc they're cheaper".... Which really pissed me off! I know Kicker is a decent brand but it's retarded how just because they overpriced, that people who are clueless about car audio automatically think they're the "best". I'm not bashing Kicker by any means, I just think they're waaaay overrated and theres too much hype about a product bc of the brand name.... Thanks for letting me blow off some steam lol.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Well first Kicker is not really that overpriced you look hard enough you can find it for the right price. Second just like with any other brand Kicker has nuthuggers same goes for most mainstream companies including JL and RF to name a few. Kicker does what it does it beats it is a decent woofer and if incorporated in the right setting will bang. The only thing I don't like about Kicker is the fact that they have Internet Dealers and offer the same price to everyone. You can't really find a deal and it cuts profits for anyone who wants to be a local dealer. Aside from that Kicker can get the job done in the right hands, most noobs will flock to Kicker simply because it's a name to call out.

P.S. I hear almost everyday I spend my free time at my dads shop and I do installs here and there and for the most part the shop owner has already said his best selling product is Kicker and Power Acoustik, why? because those who are ignorant to the fact that better can be had for less will only buy what they know. When they here Kicker subs in a trunk and it is loud they want it plain and simple. I am just as sick of hearing about it as anyone else and it is probably the reason I am doing a Kicker system in my Tahoe, if not for anything else to prove a point and win a bet.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Well first Kicker is not really that overpriced you look hard enough you can find it for the right price. Second just like with any other brand Kicker has nuthuggers same goes for most mainstream companies including JL and RF to name a few. Kicker does what it does it beats it is a decent woofer and if incorporated in the right setting will bang. The only thing I don't like about Kicker is the fact that they have Internet Dealers and offer the same price to everyone. You can't really find a deal and it cuts profits for anyone who wants to be a local dealer. Aside from that Kicker can get the job done in the right hands, most noobs will flock to Kicker simply because it's a name to call out.

P.S. I hear almost everyday I spend my free time at my dads shop and I do installs here and there and for the most part the shop owner has already said his best selling product is Kicker and Power Acoustik, why? because those who are ignorant to the fact that better can be had for less will only buy what they know. When they here Kicker subs in a trunk and it is loud they want it plain and simple. I am just as sick of hearing about it as anyone else and it is probably the reason I am doing a Kicker system in my Tahoe, if not for anything else to prove a point and win a bet.

Well like I said, I'm not bashing Kicker by any means, I used to run 2 L7 15's.... I just hate the fact how kids with NO real knowledge of car audio think if they have a Kicker comp 12 in a prefab box, it will automatically beat your system just because of the simple fact, that "its kicker".

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Well like I said, I'm not bashing Kicker by any means, I used to run 2 L7 15's.... I just hate the fact how kids with NO real knowledge of car audio think if they have a Kicker comp 12 in a prefab box, it will automatically beat your system just because of the simple fact, that "its kicker".

:rofl: heard that plenty of times. Hell when I got my 8 so many people laughed at omg an 8 is only for midbass until I took that 8 (btw bought it and the spider was ripped) through 1000w at it and that bish knocked now they know sundown and will soon know dc it's easy to hush the naysayers just put your car audio where your ears is.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

:rofl: heard that plenty of times. Hell when I got my 8 so many people laughed at omg an 8 is only for midbass until I took that 8 (btw bought it and the spider was ripped) through 1000w at it and that bish knocked now they know sundown and will soon know dc it's easy to hush the naysayers just put your car audio where your ears is.

I agree.... the only reason it really pisses me off is bc I'm so tired of how we work our asses off for our systems, just to have dumbasses who are completely ignorant talk trash on our systems when they don't even know how hook up an amp, and bought their system with a prefab box and hooked up for them lol

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Archived