1. Product:

Alpine INA-W900

2. Specs:

In-dash - Alpine - 7 inch screen - With AM/FM Tuner - Navigation Ready - With Rearview Camera Support

The INA-W900 all-in-one navigation/audio/video system is equipped with built-in navigation that is fully integrated with your audio and video system for added convenience to make your drive more enjoyable. A simple menu and elegant display, make source selection and accessing functions quick and easy with the touch of your finger. Distinct brilliant icons and direct access menu buttons all on a responsive 7" WVGA, 1.15 million pixel touch-control screen, take the guess-work out for an effortless experience. Operating your audio, video, and navigation controls has never been easier. Don't get stuck with painstakingly long boot-up times when it comes to starting up your system. With the Alpine INA-W900, the unit is operational in 6 seconds so you can access your system. That means you can listen to music right away and navigation loads up quickly so you don't have to spend time dawdling before entering your destination. More importantly, if you have a rear camera installed, you can back up safely almost immediately. After a smooth load-up, quickly access menu's and you're on your way in no time.

3. Description/Condition:

this thing has one of the best if not the best screen resolution out. no scratches as u can see. what u see in the pic is what u get, i might have the control have to look for it.

4. Price: :

$500 shipped

i will entertain trade, stuff i need- rockford 1000-4, battery- 1/0 wire or 3/0 wire

5. Pictures:

DSCN3269.jpg

DSCN3270.jpg

DSCN3278.jpg

DSCN3279.jpg

DSCN3281.jpg

DSCN3280.jpg

DSCN3284.jpg

DSCN3283.jpg

DSCN3268.jpg

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I have a bunch of BNIB amps. Rockford Fosgate T1500.1 and a Rockford Fosgate T600.4 which puts out a ton a power. Both of these amps are way under rated. I have a Stinger 1/0 amps install kit and a Kinetik HC 1400 battery. Let me know what you wanna do. I nee this of the other one for my wife's Tahoe.

Edited by EDeisel69

send me pics of the 600.4 amp install kit and the hc1400. any other stuff hit me up with a pm

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I have 2 PowerBass asa600.4's that I want to get rid of and I'll throw down some cash?? Or just me lowest price shipped to 42351

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Interested.

Any pics of it powered up and working?

Did you find the remote?

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

yeah i got the remote, no pics of it powered up but no worries here bro

REFF'S
My link
EBAY

Cool.

Include the remote and guarantee that it works fine and I'll take it.

Payment terms? Paypal?

I'll need it shipped to 80134.

Sending a PM as well.

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

I have a Kinetik hc2000 used but rests at 12.98 and cash

pm me pics of said battery

I have 2 PowerBass asa600.4's that I want to get rid of and I'll throw down some cash?? Or just me lowest price shipped to 42351

no thanks on the amps

Would you be willing to do $450 shipped?

SAS

pm'd

Cool.

Include the remote and guarantee that it works fine and I'll take it.

Payment terms? Paypal?

I'll need it shipped to 80134.

Sending a PM as well.

some one is a head of u, if it falls through u will be next in line, ill let u know in a bit

REFF'S
My link
EBAY