4 LVL5 18s AB1100.1 Walled in 2 Door Blazer

I'm interested in the dual alt setup too.Im gonna be running Mechman SMD alts in my 97 Blazer.For now I have one DC 5.0K on my Level 5 18's would eventually like to do a wall with 4 of the Level 5's on 2 DC 9.0K I think it's crazy your doing exactly what I want to do in same vehicle except I have a 4 door.Will your dual alt setup work on the Mechman SMD alts and what custom work is it gonna take to make it work?Thanks awesome build love your work!!!!

Little update, I changed my preorder over to a DC 9k so I will have some more power coming soon ;) May eventually run 2 9ks ;)

So, does that mean you have a 5K for sale?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Little update, I changed my preorder over to a DC 9k so I will have some more power coming soon ;) May eventually run 2 9ks ;)

So, does that mean you have a 5K for sale?

Yeah trying to get $900 shipped(within lower 48)

that is great news can you pm me some specs like what alt casings fit and if there is any special thing needed to be done

Fits the Large Case GM alts like this...

2011-10-11_14-41-07_472.jpg

I'm interested in the dual alt setup too.Im gonna be running Mechman SMD alts in my 97 Blazer.For now I have one DC 5.0K on my Level 5 18's would eventually like to do a wall with 4 of the Level 5's on 2 DC 9.0K I think it's crazy your doing exactly what I want to do in same vehicle except I have a 4 door.Will your dual alt setup work on the Mechman SMD alts and what custom work is it gonna take to make it work?Thanks awesome build love your work!!!!

Yeah it will, As long as they are like the one I posted above. You have to take the stock bracket off and this one bolts in. Thats pretty much all, Took me 1hour total to do it.

With 2 9.0k's this should get close to 160!!

I think with 1 9k I will be close to 160 ;) Already to 155 with the 1 5k and the wall not sealed off.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived