ant the ninja Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 Haha, I didn't notice the 5x7's in his sig. LOL Dear god I can feel my ears bleeding just reading this thread. says the man with coaxial 5x7"s. i mean, if you dont know then dont bash. No, your right. I've never heard loud tweets before. Didnt realize my sig threw out my entire audio past, and I wasnt bashing btw. 2002 Ford Explorer XLT Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's Rear Stage: ??? Two 15" Powerbass M154 Audiopipe AP15001d Pioneer DEH-P5100UB
Tebo Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 crescendo can take somewhere around that if run it at 5k+ 04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4 excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.