Truck Won't Start.

Well we just got it towed to a local texaco station that does pretty much everything. So there going to inspect it and take a look at why its not running. we needed to get it inspected anyway so it works out good.

Alright bro good luck with it. Hope to see some pics of it up and rolling.....

Will do, im going to talk to them tomorrow and see if they have done anything. im sick right now so i haven't really been anywhere. but my friend said he drove past and saw the truck sitting outside the garage door with the hood up.

Edit* Could a mod could move this topic to the right section. Thanks!!

Will do, im going to talk to them tomorrow and see if they have done anything. im sick right now so i haven't really been anywhere. but my friend said he drove past and saw the truck sitting outside the garage door with the hood up.

Edit* Could a mod could move this topic to the right section. Thanks!!

Yeah man I hope they don't screw you. Or me for that matter. I've been having problems with my other truck and I went through it all man and today its suppose to go into the Chevy Dealership to get checked out. On Christmas Eve. LOL. Hope it is something simple.

Yeah hope they fix your truck. I talked to them and they said that the mechanics were gone untill wenesday (2 days ago) and they wernt going to charge us hold fee because it wasn't are fault christmas was coming and nobody was there. So were going to call today and see if they have looked at the truck yet to figure anything out.

Yeah hope they fix your truck. I talked to them and they said that the mechanics were gone untill wenesday (2 days ago) and they wernt going to charge us hold fee because it wasn't are fault christmas was coming and nobody was there. So were going to call today and see if they have looked at the truck yet to figure anything out.

damn bro that sucks. Yeah I got real lucky on this end. Took in the day the day after Christmas to the dealership in fact and got it back within two hours. There was an adjustment that needed to be done. So it set me back 130 bucks but worth it to have my beast back on the road. please keep us posted on your status.

Well i got my truck back. runs again. but barely it stalled 3 times on the way home. put it in d2 and it ran good. I dont know what to do with this truck. i dont have the time to keep working on this truck. I Couldn't get it inspected they said the truck was too low. and they said they could raise it for 1800 so they could inspect it and i said no. so i have to look around for a place that can inspect the truck. And when i was sitting in the parking lot at my apartment building i turned it back on and it was idling and the service engine soon light came on and it was idling low. and on top of that i would turn the wheel and it would start to idle higher. why the fuck would it do that?

All they did was replace wiring. Dumbass me was drilling through the firewall and hit some wires. so they replaced them and it started up and seemed to be good. but when we drove off it sucked again. it was like this before but started to get better. but it was sitting for about 3 weeks without start.

Archived