Truck Won't Start.

Ok i ran my power wire to the battery today and unhooked everything from the battery (kinetik 1400 brand new only used it to start the car once) and i go to start my truck and it does is turn over doesn't start. is it the battery?. Also my old battery sounds like it has water in it when i didn't sound like that before is the battery done?

found out its not the battery. tried another battery that works too and truck didn't start =/

pull your fuel line off before the rail and turn the key just a tap too see if the pump is working.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

what truck is it? there isnt any way you could have undone the coil pack? its either not getting fuel or spark. make sure your fuel pump is working, sometimes you can turn on the truck and hear the pump run, your fuel filter might be clogged, on my buddys ranger a relay for the coil pack went bad and it took us a week to figure it out because the relay still clicked but wouldnt send a signal to the coil pack. start out with the easy things and then go to the harder, its alot cheaper that way.

xa-1.gif

I believe its an s10 that he got a week or so ago and has some issues with it like a wheel falling off on the highway.....FTL ....

Oh yeah....RESPECT MY ATHORITAH!!! :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

If its an s10 then you can definitely just turn the key on and you should hear the fuel pump run, if it runs and the truck wont start check the fuel filter. ive never had a problem with my dimes not havin spark but its always the fuel pump or fuel filter. Ive owned 4 s10's in my life, thats all ive owned actually and thats what goes wrong.

xa-1.gif

Archived