teamjeffery seller feedback

I recently bought a set of speakers from teamjeffery, so I wanted to leave him feedback. First, the item arrived bnib, which was a good thing.

But I have to say, I will NEVER buy from him again, and here is why.

I was confused when buying these speakers. He had listed a set of components, and some co-axles, a honestly, I just got confused. I thought that the ones I was buying was components, when they were not. No big deal, my fault right? Well, no, it's not. Because I had sent several messages to him, one in particular asking if all the parts to the components were still there. He caught it at the time, but I did not. So when I got them yesterday, and seen they were the wrong ones, I asked him to refund my money, minus shipping, since this was not what I needed, and he refused. In my opinion, his actions are kinda shady at the least. Not cool.

Had this been me, I would have told them they were not components, and I would have definitely gave a refund. Also, it took over 2 weeks to get the item after I had paid for it.

So all in all, teamjeffery has slow shipping, poor cs, and no values when it comes to doing the right thing.

I will not buy from him again.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build