Second Skin Audio

2 10s and 1 15

icekap4

:rofl: Kranny is cracking me the hell up and the OP appears to be hardheaded so no point in trying to teach him anything. I mean if I read correctly he also said rattle was the best part.

N8 you're a little calmer than usual, by now I would expect you to be ripping into him, I see Kranny is getting it done but you got the flu or something? :lol:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

im not a big guy at all. my name just shows up in red. Its just like emptying the fridge into your dinner because hey why not you have it might as well use it right?

exactly what he did in this god awful creation im sad to call a "setup"

i think it's hillarious too.. because if one well known person jumped on here and said 6x9s are the new 18s they're so much better then away all of you would go to buy 14 6x9s but they didn't one person said it sucks so like mice you all agreed. i will equip this with a better amp and some ports and we can take em to the hole. i know my way there, do you?

no. because 6x9's are fucking useless for bass. thats the worst example ever. and by the way, we didnt all jump on one statement because one "big" person said it. we all agree unanimously because its a fucking idiotic way to have an audio set up.

the mods warned you MULTIPLE fucking times about how people WILL be dicks to you, and you said you didnt care so the thread was reopened and the floodgates were released. and now here you are being a smart little shit about how you think we're wrong and you're right because of a retarded pack mentality thats not even in effect.

edit: god dammit noobs like you piss me off

i just like hyping you up.. i couldn't care less.. my original question was never answer though.

what is that thing?

this is awesome... all the gear i have for the Lincoln is now for sale. Imma run an 8, a 10, a 12 and a 15, all in one common chamber box, with a midget inside to beat on the woofers while they play... and after work I am going down to the stadium to steal me one of them huge ass horns off the light pole... strap that bish to my roof and ya'll best watch the fuck out!!!!! Imma roll down to Philly with my shit like that and show Beast and Trippi what the fuck is really up.

dat shit cray!

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

i just like hyping you up.. i couldn't care less.. my original question was never answer though.

you obviously cant read the response down below and the multiple others that talked about the same thing

cancellation. woofers will fight with each other causing muddy sound and terrible performance. you may think it "sounds good" or "loud" but it would probably honestly sound like complete shit if i were to sit in it.

box is way too fucking small too. thats enough space for like 2 10s if that. the reason why the dealers told you to gtfo is because they think you're stupid (which you kind of are if you're serious about that god awful design/idea) and i kind of applaud them for doing so.

maybe you need some new glasses or something. that little plexi window on the amp in your avatar with the heatsinks that are wider than the board itself should do nicely. you could probably make a frame too from the tiny ass torrids in it.

i think it's hillarious too.. because if one well known person jumped on here and said 6x9s are the new 18s they're so much better then away all of you would go to buy 14 6x9s but they didn't one person said it sucks so like mice you all agreed. i will equip this with a better amp and some ports and we can take em to the hole. i know my way there, do you?

no. because 6x9's are fucking useless for bass. thats the worst example ever. and by the way, we didnt all jump on one statement because one "big" person said it. we all agree unanimously because its a fucking idiotic way to have an audio set up.

the mods warned you MULTIPLE fucking times about how people WILL be dicks to you, and you said you didnt care so the thread was reopened and the floodgates were released. and now here you are being a smart little shit about how you think we're wrong and you're right because of a retarded pack mentality thats not even in effect.

edit: god dammit noobs like you piss me off

Here lets answer those questions

1. Yes, it has been done, by complete idiots who rig shit up that makes no sense. This goes into the same category as the dude in the video and the guy who used an extension cord as power wire.

2. Done only by Ghetto uneducated asses who are too hard headed to pay attention, listen to advice or learn a thing or two.

3. They kicked you out because this idea and design is asinine and pointless. Another example of why car audio has a bad name.

There questions answered.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

They're not all in the same air space. my 10s are seperated on 1.26 a piece (the book they came with said 1.15cu. ft. a piece. my 15 is on 3. (also said 1.15 cu ft.) something. by it self. in a whole different "chamber". only instead of two boxes it's all one main box. like screwing your 12s and 10 boxes back to back they are all still in their own little holes, own air space. so what's the big problem?

so the fuck what? they will still fire differently due to completely different thiele/small parameters and cause they are COMPLETLEY different subs. it WILL still cause cancellation. why cant you get that through your damn head?

ok ok.. if i port them all differently will it sound ok? like different hz? and i don't have an amp at the moment as my red head gets "migranes" and decided to fix my amp by throwing at the ground multiple times. but i was looking at these hifonics brz 1200.1d for my 15 and a hifonics brz 1700.1 for my 10s

what is that thing?

ok ok.. if i port them all differently will it sound ok? like different hz? and i don't have an amp at the moment as my red head gets "migranes" and decided to fix my amp by throwing at the ground multiple times. but i was looking at these hifonics brz 1200.1d for my 15 and a hifonics brz 1700.1 for my 10s

NO.

obviously you arent listening because you keep asking if it will work. it fucking wont. stop asking

Archived