I currently have an 07 Grand Prix base, I'm looking to swap my current front turn signals for LED switchback ones, the standard bulb that comes with it are 3757, the only LED switchbacks I find are 3157, my question is, can I swap out and put in LED switchbacks 3157 into the 3757 slot or would this mess things up? I know I need a resistor to prevent hyperflash but thats fairly simple to install.

From the little research I did quick, yes a 3157 bulb will fit, they have a differnt notch but from what others said it will work.

However since the LED bulbs take less amperage vs the stock halogens bulbs, your blinks may blink faster, but this may not always be true on all vehicles.

if you get the 3157, it should fit the 3757 slot. the 3757 won't fit into the 3157. both bulbs are the same watts and volts. i just used the 3157 bulbs. still looking for the comparison pics. i can't remember where i found the pics from when i was searching the same subject.
taken from post number 3 here -> http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13266 also seen simular info on a few other sites saying the 3157s will fit the 3757 slot, but a 3757 will not fit a 3157 slot.

also found this cross reference guide on superbrightleds. --->>> http://www.superbrightleds.com/bulb_cross.php

Iirc you need something for hyper flash...ate that's just for trailblazers but I'd look into that...

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic