carshateme Posted February 25, 2012 Report Posted February 25, 2012 What is the difference. Looking at buying 2 kenwood 4 way 6x9s and 2 kenwood 6.5" 3 ways..but I have virtually no experience with 4 ways. I just recently heard the amazing quality of 3 ways on a rockford 6x9...too bad I blew them, but now I want more, and I'm upgrading my front and back speakers...since my back speakers are pretty much fried. New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
412 CVX Posted February 25, 2012 Report Posted February 25, 2012 4 way 3 way Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
412 CVX Posted February 25, 2012 Report Posted February 25, 2012 IMO, stop at 3 way... it gets pretty redic after that. Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
carshateme Posted February 25, 2012 Author Report Posted February 25, 2012 IMO, stop at 3 way... it gets pretty redic after that. Alright, thanks. New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.