Sundown Audio

2 Amplifiers 1 Bass knob?

Amart88

Anybody know the best way to run 2 amps on one bass knob? I have 2 Hifonics BRZ2100.1D's and they each have their own bass knob. I don't want 2 knobs for obvious reasons. Will a splitter work for these amps? local audio shop mumbled somthing about their powered by the amps and all this other jarble that made no sense so I figured I would ask here for help, Thanks

Edited by Amart88

strap the amps. then connect the bass knob to the master amp and your good to go.

Noob question... How do i do this? master/slave? also there will be 1 woofer per amp. Never used these amps before or had 2 before so im a little confused with the process.

Get a pac lc1. Its a level knob that goes through rcas. Can use any amount of amps with it. A lot of people prefet it to knobs that come with amps. It's about 14 bucks

Yeah, I was considering the rca ones if nothing else would work.

strap the amps. then connect the bass knob to the master amp and your good to go.

Noob question... How do i do this? master/slave? also there will be 1 woofer per amp. Never used these amps before or had 2 before so im a little confused with the process.

watch this... it should help you out.

Thanks :) That video was quite helpful. From what I understand, I can strap my BRZ's together but I need them at 1 ohm and they will be at 2 strapped so I don't know if it would be the best option for this setup. I need to run each btl (dual-2) paralell at one ohm. Unless the 2 ohm rating strapped is each amp at one ohm together would = 2 ohms?