james33440 Posted February 26, 2012 Report Posted February 26, 2012 I currently have a Kicker KX650.4 amp on a set of Kicker Resolution RS6 component set running active with a Kicker KX3 crossover. I like the sound but I'm wanting to try a multi speaker setup in my doors with multi tweeters. I want it loud but with clarity. I'm considering getting 6 Cadence CVL-68MB 6.5" mids and 4 Cadence XT20 2" tweeters. All speakers are 8 ohm. I'm thinking of 4 mids and 2 tweeters in each door and then the other 2 mids in the kicks. How could I wire these speakers up to work with my Kicker KX650.4 amp? Quote 2003 Navigator with Strutmasters Suspension 305/30/26 Alpine IVA-D310 Kicker KX1200.1 3 Ascendant Audio Arsenal 12's
james33440 Posted February 26, 2012 Author Report Posted February 26, 2012 Also, if I need 8 mids instead of 6 or even 4 I can go that route as well. Just what a setup that will work with my amp. Quote 2003 Navigator with Strutmasters Suspension 305/30/26 Alpine IVA-D310 Kicker KX1200.1 3 Ascendant Audio Arsenal 12's
shogen Posted February 26, 2012 Report Posted February 26, 2012 http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp Use this to find out wiring configs for single it multiple drivers. Quote Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
james33440 Posted February 27, 2012 Author Report Posted February 27, 2012 ^ thanks for the site. Quote 2003 Navigator with Strutmasters Suspension 305/30/26 Alpine IVA-D310 Kicker KX1200.1 3 Ascendant Audio Arsenal 12's
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.