Second Skin Audio

What is the benefits of proper Ohms..Also need help with proper connections and settings

He's telling you to run the amp in stereo mode, 2 ohms per channel, like I stated earlier, but you told us one of the negatives isnt working so you cant get stereo output.

Overcurrent would be due to clipping probably, which can happen below tuning if you're just on the edge of between maximum output and clipped output and playing below tuning causes your impedence rise to be lost (all enclosures cause ipedence rise, some more than others).

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Thanks STEvil I appreciate your help.I think he was saying to wire it to 4 ohms like you started to say(I think it was you) cause he was talking about wiring it up then back down..The way I currently have them wired is positive to opposite terminals negative. So Series coils/Parallel Subs which is 4ohms and I think you said the amp will see it at 2ohms???

R.I.P...99'Dodge Grand Caravan

03 Lancer Oz

Big 3

HU-JVC KD-530

RCA's-rockerfosgate

41/2 inch Infinity mids

Subs-(12's)2 Orion xtr124

Amp-Coustic600se

battery-2 x stock, 1x Shuriken SK-BT20

Box-L-ported 3.562cubes@35Hz

miscellaneous-stinger volt-meter, gain nob, (coming soon bass pro,eq,line drive)

I dont have flex yet but damn I sound good,(coming soon....flex)

Check out my HHR install

Everything I install or build here:http://s1160.photobu...s/q485/MrBfree/

Also video's of my Car with the new box.http://www.youtube.c...lentGyge/videos

yup

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.