Jump to content

tweeters


darksoul187

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I'm looking for some suggestions on some tweeters they need to be 1inch. Depth doesn't matter I will be running them off a DC 175.4 I was looking at the kicker ks25 I really don't have a set price also I would be running two sets

2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700

Posted

No but I have channel 1&2 for them to run off of my mids are on channel 3&4 so yeah if you want to call it that

2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1234 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...