Sonic Electronix

oh and if your in sac, go to a meca comp. its regulated by power so its all about design and not about money spend on big power

I haven't looked into that in years but I remember seeing a show take place at the same time as a DBD I was at and it looked boring. Wasn't side-by-side, was a long line of bored looking people. Did they change it?

Can I get a link to your stats page please?

Why? - You already know me don't you? I know Steve does. No, I'm a little on the beer but still, it's stupid that most street pounders won't be able to compete because the poor bastards only just hit hard and sound good instead of hittin' one note of $20G noise.

Edited by LABS²

Yes. they did.

I don't know exactly what you saw but now it is head to head and very entertaining, especially when you know everybody running and there is money on the windshield.

-Drew

***I'm talking about BR not meca whoops I misread

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

it was a damn joke dude lol no need to get all bent out of shape..

Sorry, got too much of that on DBD forum, got all hot & stupid, damn 22oz'rs :sorry:

Yes. they did.

I don't know exactly what you saw but now it is head to head and very entertaining, especially when you know everybody running and there is money on the windshield.

-Drew

***I'm talking about BR not meca whoops I misread

So no change in MECA? No head-to-head? They need to

have like 4 going head-to-head at once

Edited by LABS²

So you hate drag.

Ok

Meca is boring cause its not head to head

What do you like?

What do you want?

You must be retarded if you think steve,(a guy that hasnt competed in years) wants to start an org.

Professional competition is always about dollars spent.

Just the way it works.

And if you do/did hold a record then you know it takes money to get up there, but now you're complaining. ???

There are tons of org's back east. What class do you like? Propose how your ideal class would work.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

where i win with ur design duh

8P

now get to work :peepwall:

please i give u beer money's :popcorn:

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

So you hate drag.

Ok

Meca is boring cause its not head to head

What do you like?

What do you want?

You must be retarded if you think steve,(a guy that hasnt competed in years) wants to start an org.

Professional competition is always about dollars spent.

Just the way it works.

And if you do/did hold a record then you know it takes money to get up there, but now you're complaining. ???

There are tons of org's back east. What class do you like? Propose how your ideal class would work.

Exactly, how do you even delineate classes in a way that's not only fair but hard to cheat at? What is it, MECA that does fuses? Kinda leaves cool old skool class AB equipment in last place... I dunno, I got ideas but what if 30 competitors rolled up for a 2 12" class and had to play 25Hz to 50Hz and got their score based on their average? Can you imagine the line-up of competitors and designs?

And I know Steve, he LOVES audio and money like all of us, no issue there, but I think he's missing the boat not replacing that old worn out format that had it's day and is so been there-done that.

-I mean who but Steve is in a better place to get a million people re-enthused in a competition that makes sense?!?!?

Edited by LABS²

My 2-12's averaged 149.3 from 25-60

Still think thats a fair class?

Hard to get away from $$ playing a part.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz