Second Skin Audio

Need help asap!!!! Wats my box tuned to?

Hello everyone I need some help determining wat my subwoofer enclosure is tuned to. My box is made for four 12"s, I bought it off a buddy of mine. He had four dd 9512s in it.. I tried using the winsid and Torres box calculator but not ashamed to say I didn't no wat I was doing. Here's the measurements, it was 43"w. 33"l. 22"h external dimensions. Port dimensions were 19"w. 4.25"h and the vent was 22 inches long. The box consisted of .75 wood thickness all the way around with a double baffle on top...

There was bracing in the inside of the box. I hope this is enough info for you guys.

You listed 43x33x22 as your external dimensions so you need to substract 1.5 inches to the thw witdh and height and 2.25 inches to the depth multiply the resulting dimensions an that is your gross internal volume, substract the driver and port displacements to get your net internal volume, divide by 4 and thats the number you are looking for.