Just wanted to state the obvious!!!!This site is awesome!!!I wanted to let all you BassJunkies out there know what has happened since I joined this site...I first came on here lookin for enclosure Ideas for my 4 15L7's...PFFT That was an easy one for you guys!!!(Thnx Amatt85!)I then realized that the amplifier to power those woofers was too small :blink: ....Hence the buying of my T3k!!! THEN i started to get jealous of all you lucky fuckers out there with BTL's :lol: ....so I started emailin scott @ FI for pricing!THEN I continued reading about a vehicles charging system aka the "BIG 3" and multiple alt's....Sooooooo I got a hold of Dom @ Irragi.So here I am 2months into the site and roughly $2k down (TK3,Wire,Wood,and acc.)and still another $560 this week for my 18" BTL for my acura,Possibly @ the end of this month another $1k on Dual 300 amp alt's and bracketry(for the Hoe) and I'm lookin for another T3k still :blink: !!!!!!!To top it all off I still havent completely settled on what mids/highs I want for my hoe or the amp(s) to power em or even a H.U.!!!!This site has got that audio bug, and instead bein bittin I got it shoved it right down my throat!!!!!I LOVE IT!

The way I look at thing is you only live once so live it up, buy it if you want it, Bump it if you like it, and show respect where respect is due.....And to Steve and all the members on this forum.....You all deserve IT!!!!!

Alohas from Hawaii and thank you for sharing your knowledge!

Kaimana Stone :D:D:D:D

A.k.a - Smokeumtires

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

LOL I agree. This has to be one of the best sites on internet. Steve and everyone are class people who like to get things done right. Very imformative site also. I couldent be more happier. When i get my paypal account up and running im going to donate to Steve. I honestly cant thank him enough for letting me have the chance to join.

LOL I agree. This has to be one of the best sites on internet. Steve and everyone are class people who like to get things done right. Very imformative site also. I couldent be more happier. When i get my paypal account up and running im going to donate to Steve. I honestly cant thank him enough for letting me have the chance to join.

2x on that ! if it wernt for this site i would have never know about a big 3 or even a 18 inch speaker ! So thanks SMD !!!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg