few questions DD1-CC1-360.2 sundown 125.2

ok, have an Alpine D310 headunit, my volume limit is 22,checked straight throught the radio RCA

checked through the 360.2, turned the gains on the 360 up till distortion, backed off and good.

set gain on the 125.2 sundown, used track 6 for louder system, good

now no matter what CD i put in, turn to volume 22 the "Clip" light on the 360.2 comes on, any ideas

also for the amp just a few settings questions. im running Boston Acoustics SR60 6.5" componets of the 125.2, the manual says "6.5 12dB/oct High Pass 125Hz" 6.5 24dB/oct High Pass 100Hz" what is the difference,

some of the settings, what would be best...the subsonic should be down for my application i beleive, but what about "HPF Range" "x1 or x10"

I have the amp on "Full Pass"

then on the other side of the amp there is "LPF Range" "x1 or x10" then there are 3 dials "LPF" "Bass Boost" outlines the other 2 "Freq" "Q"

If I put it to ''hp'' then that will render the lp freq and q useless right..

I had already set the crossover to 100 with the DD1 and on range x1, theres no slope, or am I missing something

If I put it to ''hp'' then that will render the lp freq and q useless right..

I had already set the crossover to 100 with the DD1 and on range x1, theres no slope, or am I missing something

I thought the Sundown had a 12db/24db switch. If not, don't worry about it. And yes the lpf and Q do not function when it is in HP mode.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

since you have a 360 just run the sundown in full and let the 360 crossover at 24db slope

the higher the slope the faster it filters out the unwanted frequencies.

bass boost off/min. don't worry about Q because you aren't boosting. Q means how wide the boost curve is... the higher the number the more frequencies are affected by the boost

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Makes sence now, I know all amps arent the same just thought maybe I was missing something you say set slope to such and such...

Ill set the 360 tomorrow

Any ide about the ''clip'' on the 360 even though I set with the DD1

anytime you play a song louder than the tone used to set gain you can/will clip the amp

so you were playing songs at volume 22 and they were louder than -10dB. -5dB or 0dB should be fine for tweeters since usually they don't need much power as it is

TeamSundown-sig.jpg