Selling Boston Rally RC520. They are brand new never been powered.

20-250 watts

4ohm

$100 shipped to the lower 48

mi2cgp.jpg

2cz4obr.jpg

4jn9fd.jpg

2cf2lgw.jpg

2i0rcr8.jpg

2d6qq14.jpg

Edited by Keith77

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

bump

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Slounds good. So far you are the only one interested let me know man.

:bump: :bump:

ttt