Looking for a good "How To Glass" movie

Hello. Looking for a good How To video on Glassing. I see a few out there for sale but are NOT cheap. Anyone have a suggestion? Learned alot on forums and net, but would like to have some full length videos.

Thanks!!

I suggest if you got the basics of laying the felt, how to mix your resin and bondo ftmfw it's mostly trial and error. Dont work on anything your not prepared to scrap. I really feel it's a hands on skill that is learned by making mistakes. I watched a million videos on youtube over and over but wasn't prepared for the weeks of work that go into it. This was a project from last summer and this box took a week solid to do. rest of car had rear deck lid, a and c pillars all glassed.

IMG_0119.jpg

Edited by larrys95civic

awesome thanks. Yeah, I am actually about 25% into my first one. Doing a stealthbox for a mazda3. I think I picked the hardest on to start with haha. Zero room to work in in the bottom when I was making the initial mold. I did 2 layers at first to get the mold done then pulled it out. I have some top overlapping pieces that made like a cave cause I didnt get the second layer onto the first. Guess I can cut the top piece revealing "inside" the cave and glass over it. If that makes any since at all. Essentially a massive air pocket.

Edited by amc3000

Some pics of what I am doing, and the problem areas that look like crap. First time doing it. Like I said, probably picked one of the hardest boxes to make haha. Had to use foil to make the shape on the whole thing.

4ln0k8.jpg

2r2q1io.jpg

2qjhilf.jpg

10q07s2.jpg