March 2012 SOTM Nominees - Sponsored by Audio Savings

domo.gif

NISSAN SKYLINE GTR R32 (Build in progress)Fosgate POWERhttp://www.stevemead...-fosgate-power/--------------------------------------------------------------------97 Honda AccordRockford Fosgate1400 watts RMS totalhttp://www.stevemead...e-1400watt-rms/---------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there any date that we have to enter by? I keep meaning to nominate myself but I keep finding things to do, I,e fit new speakers, put a different amp in ect ect. So I'm worried I'm going to keep doing things and completely miss being able to enter the competition.

How many Sound Quality vehicles are entered (besides me) ??? All I see is bass machines ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

How many Sound Quality vehicles are entered (besides me) ??? All I see is bass machines ...

Haha what category do I fit man?? I feel kinda dumb being considered a small system because seriously these 8's pound so hard! Lots of sick builds this month. Good luck everyone

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Haha what category do I fit man?? I feel kinda dumb being considered a small system because seriously these 8's pound so hard! Lots of sick builds this month. Good luck everyone

Not saying anything is wrong with bass machines by ANY means ... please don't think that ...

I was just wondering because i've been gone a few days and trying to catch up ...

BTW ... Awesome looking GMT400 (Chevy Truck) you got there Sir ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Not saying anything is wrong with bass machines by ANY means ... please don't think that ...

I was just wondering because i've been gone a few days and trying to catch up ...

Haha well if you are saying my truck is a bass machine I take it as a compliment ;) I was just wondering what you considered me as! And thanks bro!! You to!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

There are some great setups for this month..can anyone tell me wat u tink of my system? Always looking to improve :D

-2000 chevy tahoe 5.3 liter v8

-two DC audio level 3 15 inch subwoofers

-2 pairs of infinity kappa 60.9cs components

-rockford fosgate t1500.1bd for subs

-rockford fosgate t400.4bd for mids and highs

-alpine deck

-big 3 upgrade 0 gauge power cable

-optima yellow top battery

-custom made subwoofer enclosure 6 cubic feet tuned at 35hz

Haha well if you are saying my truck is a bass machine I take it as a compliment ;) I was just wondering what you considered me as! And thanks bro!! You to!

sent you a pm Sir ...

There are some great setups for this month..can anyone tell me wat u tink of my system? Always looking to improve :D

Link to your build log with pics please ...

-2000 chevy tahoe 5.3 liter v8

-two DC audio level 3 15 inch subwoofers

-2 pairs of infinity kappa 60.9cs components

-rockford fosgate t1500.1bd for subs

-rockford fosgate t400.4bd for mids and highs

-alpine deck

-big 3 upgrade 0 gauge power cable

-optima yellow top battery

-custom made subwoofer enclosure 6 cubic feet tuned at 35hz

Archived