Second Skin Audio

Box Help

Jonesy33

I dk I'm on mobile how do you up load pics?

I have the photobucket mobile app. Do you upload pics to it, and then hit Copy image and you paste it in the text box here on the forum. Pics always help, people here are pic whores(myself included)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You don't need to take it off, I run mine ON. But you should measure below that trim panel and I'm betting the number you get is 14". You have MORE depth than you think if you stay BELOW the trim panel for building a box.

Alright to if I do that box on that video. The box for the sub 17 in long 14 in tall and 11" or 12" for the bottom and prolly 7" at the top. I'm not sure how long the rest of the box needs to be but it needs to be 14 in high and 8" on bottom and 4" on top. If that makes sense. That's the best I can think of.

Sure a cut list would be great. How could you tune the box that "wraps around" ( not sure what to call it)? I'm really wanting to do one.

Wraps around where? Are you really interested in that box from the Dakota? What kind of wrap around are you thinking?

Yea I really liked that box in the dodge will this work if I put them together. It doesnt show it ported. But I think it will work if you help me with the port. 1c69a51b.jpg

Behind the passenger side

4036064f.jpg

To run across the cab

I put in dimensions for W-46" Top D-4" Bottom D-8" H-14" with sub displacement of .18 cubes. It's tuned to 36 Hz if you want box cut list, I can give it to you.

Is 36 Hz good for just bumping in town and showing off? Your box is starting to look like a lot less work. Will it be the right ft^3?

I think 35-36 is a great tune for a daily box. It'll dig low and it will also get your songs with mid 40s well also. The dims are as follows:

Top plate-46"X8"

Bottom plate-46"X4"

Back plate-46"X11.5"

Inner L-port is 23.5"X11.5" and the angled piece is 5.25"X12.5"X1.25"X13.12"(because of the angle)

Right box side-6.5"X12.5"X2.5"X13.12"

Left box side-7.25"X12.5"X2.5"X13.12

Front box plate-44"X13.12"

Archived