Heh...buy the DC and rattle the fillings out of his teeth. Make sure you build a good box for it though. Performance trumps everything! SHOW him why you think DC is better...you'll probably get better results than arguing over it. :good:

Edited by Jaloosk

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

Heh...buy the DC and rattle the fillings out of his teeth. Make sure you build a good box for it though. Performance trumps everything! SHOW him why you think DC is better...you'll probably get better results than arguing over it. :good:

Lmao, I showed him Rusty's van.. he goes oh that just shakes the crap out of everything.. he is into SQ not SPL like me. That's the problem. He still thinks JL is superiour in SPL and SQ im like.. uhm. No. Get a little heated at him haha.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

In my previous rant before I deleted it, I was showing him SKAR, told him i'd buy him one to try out. (Tryin to get him off the mainstream) He said he'd try it started comparing again same thing over and over. He wanted me to youtube to start to compare -_- if it's SQ your not going to be hearing good Sound quality from my little home speakers.. plus they have dif camera's different boxes so many different variables. Should just get a SKAR and see how he likes that.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

A new thread almost every other day almost about the same gist. Blah blah blah (insert mainstream brand) hate on (name online company not mainstream) even though they are so good. Why don't they ever listen?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?