well this box build was all about a learning experience.....never having touched a saw before in my life ive learned alot....like i couldnt cut a straight line with a circular saw free hand if my life depended on it.....ive learned to measure twice....then measure twice more....then cut that shit.....and....ive learned I need a table saw and a rip fence before I do this shit again lol im not going to lie im also going to be cutting the sub holes with a jig saw....which shouldnt be too hard based on the fact I CAN NOT cut a straight line for the life of me lol final assembly tonight hopefully...........

Make a simple jig dude. Take a length of wood that might be LONGER that your cut to line the blade up with the marked spot you wish to cut. Clamp that piece of wood with plastic ratchet clamps, or big C-clamps. Problem solved, and much more affordable that buying a table saw. Table saws take up space :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I will more then likely end up doing what you suggested cleansierra with my next buio;d because realistically I dont have room for a table saw anywhere at the moment and a 2x4 and some clamps are alot cheaper then a table saw. Realistically for never touching a saw before this I think I did ok, it quite a bit of sanding to get some peices to but up smooth against others but I guess I cant expect too much from myself due to the lack of experience on my part lol cant blame the saw if im the one holding it lol

alright, I got some more pics and I am definatly not happy about how this turned out its looks lik a very shady job but i paid ten dollars for a stack of wood and did what I could with it, I have lexel on all the interior joints to try and help seal up my shady cut jobs lol and sanded all edges to get them as close as I could to flush. Next time I will be useing a rip fence and the job will be much better done.....yes i know i whent screw happy....lol

575331_382827751759361_100000964175123_1058860_128485144_n.jpg581740_384081674967302_100000964175123_1060995_1358197626_n.jpg545970_384079478300855_1656654267_n.jpg

I see no screws in the top baffle? Are my eyes tricking me, or has the baffle not gone on permanently or what? It's looking better with the sub cutouts for sure. Good luck and keep up the work sir.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived