*2* SKAR IVX 10/12/15's+ Custom Ported Box **SPECIAL**

Hey everyone,

Here is another package deal we are offering that has been quite popular.

Will keep this short and sweet!

Combo Packages

(2) IVX 10" Subwoofers + 1 Custom Box = $279.99 + FREE SHIPPING

(2) IVX 12" Subwoofers + 1 Custom Box = $289.99 + FREE SHIPPING

(2) IVX 15" Subwoofers + 1 Custom Box = $309.99 + FREE SHIPPING

Picture of boxes we recently did for customers that purchased our combo deals are below!

We have great designs if you want to keep things simple on the box that sound great for the SKAR's, or we can build a custom box to your needs. Color carpet is your choice! Desired tuning is your choice! Shipping is free!

The IVX line is our newest line of subwoofers and are rated at 300 Watts RMS. These are very beefy woofers and will sound great in one of our custom boxes for your ride!

Email [email protected] to order!

Examples of box designs we'eve done for this Combo Package

*Notice : We can counter sink and double baffle for an additional $15 on the base price.

dp2.jpg

dualported.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, im interested in the 2 IVX 10" box. How does this work? Do you have a standard box that you use? If so, what are the measurements? Or do I have to give you my measurements and you build it to fit in my car? Its going in the trunk of a '98 Cavailer 4 door. I'm more interested in the box in that 5th picture, with the slot ports in the center of the box.

Shipping would most likely not be an issue, I could drive over to Orlando (less than 2 hours away) and pick it up on a Saturday if that is an option.

Edited by sbelew