Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My only thing with the Kenwood decks is the short range of volume. Never owned one but I know they only go to like 35 volume or something. Would that make the volume jump quite a bit with each +1?

Posted

I would assume so. My cousin owns this weird HU, I think it's an alpine. Volume goes all the way up to 70 or 80. My sony goes up to 50...so I would assume that it would be louder just as loud as any HU at 35.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 984 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...