Hello designers, I need a quick favor. Can anyone design for me a Mascot or logo for my small shop?

The name of the shop is NEOGLOW Designs. We do car audio installations for now and has neoglow branded products like power wires, distribution blocks etc..

Any help is appreciated. Please look at my Fb page to see my logo. So something can be build on that theme.

my fb page www.facebook.com/neoglow

If you arent getting me, I want something similar to this but more appealing as it has to be a logo

hertz_audio-logo-CDEF5EAA5B-seeklogo.com.gif

Edited by general_neo

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try to whip something up by this weekend.

Thank you. I was in urgent need for one before the car show. So I got one done quickly. Check the image and let me know if i looks great. Also if you think it can be improved. please go ahead and share it.

Thank you once again.

Neoglow.jpg

I mean, to be honest, that looks pretty good as is.

Although, with a name like NEOGLOW, I would recommend switching the colors to something.. brighter.

Thank you for the feedback. Really appreciate it. What do you think would go with Neoglow! I want to print some vinyls and waiting on to make the right choice.