Cap Help

my cousin gave me a capacitor its a square one, and i was wondering if i could build a little box for it. only covering the bottom and three side leaving front open. (i gotta be able to see the cool blue lights lol)?

----reference's----

meade916

my cousin gave me a capacitor its a square one, and i was wondering if i could build a little box for it. only covering the bottom and three side leaving front open. (i gotta be able to see the cool blue lights lol)?

bump

----reference's----

meade916

wtf. i am gonna be a dick now. i never get replys to any fucking post i make. what gives. it is kinda pissing me off. poeple can post stupid shit and they get like 500 replies, but when i have a legitimate question about car audio no one cares.

----reference's----

meade916

To answer your question yes you can. A capacitor will not build heat so you could wrap the whole thing if you wanted too.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

Archived